Headlines

Rioters Arrested

About 30 people have been arrested in Kitwe after a riot erupted in Chamboli Township when word went round that Police had rescued a woman believed to be in her 70s suspected to be a witch.

The irate rioters burnt tyres and stoned motor vehicles, demanding that the woman suspected to be a witch be released from police custody.

Anti-riot police deployed on the scene had a tough time dispersing the rioters who continued to destroy both public and private property.

The woman was rushed to Wusakile Mine Hospital after she suffered serious injuries from beatings by the irate rioters who attempted to burn her alive.

Police in the process apprehended some of the rioters who have since been detained in police custody.

Copperbelt Commissioner Charity Katanga was unreachable as her mobile phone went unanswered.

1. Jms

Unfortunate if you are harassed due to anything be careful you did or you associate with now who is to blame yourself idiot in Zambia thats why you dislike big well respected prophets due to hold on your witches and swindles mind you listen to who ever but pick what you think can help you in strengthening your faith are you keep that woman until death because you can’t investigate you have never investigated a good thing don’t kill but everyone Will pay for your dids no matter how you think by regarding Jesus to come and judge Judges are their to do so thats when conformation occurs if judges did judge well good ones will be recommended according to God’s favour

• Zattie Bee

I can’t understand your writing. Which School did you go to ba JMS?

• confused as well

Ask him..if it’s not misisi primary school grade7 failure kaya manjeeeee.

• Assassin

What the hell are you trying to bring out….. Your grammar is poor

• Zm

Jms Its Looks Lyk U Hav Chibwibwi Oso In Texting.Yaabaa!

• kufahakurambwe

Whoever you are you have accomplished writing so much of nothing. Thank God for pseudonyms.

2. Lisa

Behind it could be hunger causing all this C/B is not spared from hunger. A hungry man is an angry man. Destroying public property was one way of finding an opportunity to loot.

3. Thambuli major

Uuuuuuuuh jsm are you ok

4. Gregory Bupe

Rioters will face the consequences

5. R S

Ba jms you may be right. But improve your self

6. Indoshi palupe

Facking vudu magic!

7. Kicks

You reap what you had put in, and that witch should glorify God for sending those officers quickly, otherwise she was going to see what shaved the guinea fowl’s head.

8. Jms

I respect each one’ s contributions but I do know that its unfortunate to run away from the case which should be debated for if you can’t understand the situation its better to ask maybe its undebatable but for me no matter how you say about me I will appreciate because no matter what you say it won’t affect me unless the Lord allows it

9. IMWE BANTU

MWAICONVINSA NO KU CONCLUDA KANSHI JMS ALISHIBA ICHISUNGU MWE BANTU.

10. boogeyman

the wages of sin is death …..ku chipaya

11. boogeyman

jms mwandi awe fimo kwikalafye

12. Jms

I wonder how engilish has made you know English I can’t blame anyone because I believe nothing is good or bad its just your mind which makes it to be so so ba muntu that woman was believed to do what they thought she did and their is no way any one can accuse a person from without just think on that issue not bringing an excuse of attacking me

13. money maker

But ba jms boss isukulu talipwa its not too late my brother u can still go back to school coz as for me, am getting nothing from wat u are saying.

14. Jms

It just foolish ones who concentrate on baseless things never mind you will never understand

15. Kaonde waswamema

Chizungu bwana although I’m not so educated but that kind of writing should end I just thank you that you have got a heart of contributing keep up next time you will write sensible one mwandi

16. Taonga

This world is ending mwandi.

17. Jms

Punctuations …. Read what you understand

18. Bamwine

Go on JMS and comment I for one can’t blame you I blame your teacher who use to take liquor (chibuku) before class. Coming to the topic ,you can not resolve your differences by physical fighting.if you are suspecting someone of doing something wrong, just go to court and file a case than that .one is guit until proven that’s all.

19. Jms

This is the way to go, don’t let anything bad occur. Mind you things are done for a purpose, stick together by letting joy occur to every person who deserves it.don’t fear even if he is a top official

20. Bamwine

Go on JMS and comment I for one can’t blame you I blame your teacher who used to take liquor (chibuku) before class. Coming to the topic ,you can not resolve your differences by physical fighting.if you are suspecting someone of doing something wrong, just go to court and file a case than that .one is guit until proven that’s all.

21. Jms

Bamwine too much of something is bad I think you trust the court too much, anyway I can’t blame you I blame your origin where you can’t respect teachers, although you have let us know your teacher was as bad as you are.