Politics

Kambwili Is Suffering Because Of His Loud Mouth, Says Lungu

President Edgar Lungu has said National Democratic Congress (NDC) leader Chishimba Kambwili is suffering because of his ‘loud mouth’.

The Head of State said this after ZNBC reporter Mark Zilingone asked him on his ‘reconciliation’ with the former information minister during an interaction with journalists on Friday.

In response, President Lungu said he had no issues with Mr Kambwili, except that his words had affected him and his family.

He said Mr Kambwili had called him a drug dealer, thief and a corrupt person, when he had no evidence tip substantiate the allegations.

President Lungu and the former PF Roan Constituency member of parliament met at the 5th memorial service for president Michael Sata where they were told to reconcile.

Fr Charles Chilinda of St Ignatius Catholic Parish later held a closed door meeting with them.

“What happened is that I went to Church to remember my late president [Michael Sata]. I didn’t know that Mr Chishimba Kambwili was in the crowd and the priest called me and we shook hands. I was lamenting at that point, I was saying, what have I done to be called for reconciliation? Because I have never differed with this gentleman. In short, I have no issues with Chishimba Kambwili, save that he has offended some people, including members of my family, by calling me a thief, a corrupt person and a drug dealer,” President Lungu said.

“To cut the long short, after the meeting the priest saw it fit to call us in his office and there I told him (Kambwili) what I have said. I said ‘you can’t reconcile with me, even if the Church wants that to be the case or the nation wants that to be the case, because I have no issues with you and it’s you who has issues with me’.”

The President further disclosed that during the closed door meeting, Kambwili complained bitterly that his businesses had been squeezed by government.

He said told the NDC leader that he was suffering because of his loud mouth.

President Lungu advised Kambwili to humble himself and publicly apologise like GBM and Lusaka mayor Miles Sampa.

“I explained further by saying that ‘your mouth is so negative that people who want to work with you fear that they will be perceived to be supporting your cause and so, some of them have been withdrawing business association and interest from you.’ It’s not to do with me because I know what it means to suffer blackout or sanctions in that manner. So, I don’t know whether you can say that was reconciliation or not. I have spoken the way things happened! After that, we left. So, whether there’s reconciliation or not, I don’t have to reconcile with everybody. But you make peace with yourself, first; find out whether what you are saying is truthful or not. If not, retract,” said President Lungu.

1. Lifewell Sopasopa In Zambia

am go through this post.

• Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday his Excellence Mr Edgar Chagwa Lungu. Wishing you man more returns. May God give you guidance and wisdom as you lead mother Zambia. Amen.

• 2021

Words of a Wiseman in our true Christian nation

2. Herv Rena

Kikikikiki paipa piano,boma ni boma baba.Pa last ninsapato zizasila.

3. Chief Mumbo

Please learn to forgive each other.If you leaders are failing to forgive and forget about the past what about us children how are we going to be.That day when you and Chishiba Kabwili when you were reconciled every one were happy that you have forgiven each other.The father of catholic talked about forgiveness and even the song which was singing was to forgive.The bible says that if you can’t forgive your friend even God can’t forgive you.So learn to forgive.

4. Wallen mwanza

We just want to see what you promised us not this, we are still waiting

5. mumba kenneth

Mr kabwili be with ECL work together with president lungu the way you campaigned for Edgar in the previous presidential elections. I swear if you don’t do or listen to what people say all you businesses will collapse . we know for sure if you were in pf after ecl term of office you are next President but kambwilis un hambleness ,bitterness and foolishness will cost him mis the presidency position. True kambilis mouth is widely opened. It doesn’t select words to speak.

6. The seeker

If you criticize Edgar Changwa Lungu and his gov

7. The seeker

If you criticize Edgar Changwa Lungu and his government, your businesses will suffer.

• kufahakurambwe

Is that right in a country that claims to be democratic and a Christian nation? Take a close look at what we have as leaders today…the scum of the earth. In as much as I have nothing against people who come from poor backgrounds since we do not choose the families, we are born into. However, I take issue with poor MINDS. Lungu has made a conscious decision to surround himself with useless idiots who have nothing to offer. Takers. All he needed to do is rise above petty party politics and appoint able-bodied people regardless of party affiliation. Zambia this must be a lesson. You cannot expect a Fox to guard the henhouse.

8. Point blank

I can’t see anything on what Mr kambwili said to you, you are not only a drug dealer but also a drunkard, so just reconcile with him.

• Jungle unchained

He is also a free marthone,ever since his term in office.his behaviour has been so strange.the Man is now a illuminadist,consider the holidays within October,their magine is 6.many will argue but follow this,we have 12,18 & 24.ever since,no president of Zambia visited Vatican but lungu did, making his government under pagan law (paganism) it’s not a surprise lungu has become big headed & rich over night.he is clever enough to give us a shadow of 18 as a day of prayers, when in fact not but a recruitment of a goddesy called pop.

9. Lameck kàfunda

He who pays the piper calls the tune..

10. Twikatane

Mr.kambwili humble your self icalo lifupa

• Bayoka

Apa tapali uwinganakilila kumunankwe because bonse baliikwatila ama toilets no one bolow to each other.

11. Sibweni

Kambwili as a foul mouth and failing 2 keep secrets. The man is a problem and we need him but is a let down 2 many zambian’s. The president has told the story and kambwili is helpness

12. Titus muleka

for me I am kid i believe in kambwili will become plasindent

13. Fuseki

Lungu you’re the worst president Zambia has ever produced

14. Mimbulu

Chalo nibanthu learn to apologise and look forward,and you lose nothing.polities of today’s business just to make money,so if you can’t beat them join them.

15. Razor

So according to him kambwili is ready to reconcile and maybe even go back to the PF if his businesses are boosted. So if we hear Kambwili going back we shall know the reason now.

16. voice off the people

Am humbled for this wise helpful words my presdent am pround off you, I have never head you discrimnating any from the team or our christian nation u aways there for us nomater the stuation I dnt view any reason for you to reconcile do not let your enemies disrespect you because off what you have or were you are we elected you and we have to respect you your famly and privacy love you our zambian chagwa more to come if God says yes who are we to say no piece

17. Abantu mucalo

Imbwili yalisumpula umusunga, ifwaya ukwa kufwila,bela kukya

18. Abantu mucalo

Yali sumpula,ifwaya ukwakufwila,don’t compared him to those coward abena sampa and GBM,bamu selela

19. Chelsea man

I love Chelsea More than my girlfriend

20. kufahakurambwe

I find it ironic but sadly not surprising that the President prefers to be around yes men. No wonder the country is in a mess. The idiot can not stand the truth.

21. Mweemba

Been talkative its not been wise….buupuba

22. himz lucky

Pa Zed chabe

23. Ignatiusmaingwe

Always say less than necessary and never outshine your master but master

24. Chako

Comment Ni one Zambia One Enemy And Our Enemy Is Hunger

25. CLINT

HUNGER IN OUR COUNTRY HAS HUMPERED MANY ZAMBIANS DUE TO LACK OF GUD LEADERSHIP,I URGE KAMBWILI TO REMAIN FAITHFUL BCOZ ENEMIES HAV SURROUND HIM

26. THE GREAT

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR PRESIDENT

27. Leon

Zambia has true leaders indeed

28. Jj

@Clint
    CK is just a mouthful tribalist and has no leadership qualities. He went round the country to apologise for his tribal remarks, and such are the leaders Zambians want to hang on to.
    Move on, you have made wrong choices for too long.

29. Domity Kafwamba

THE TALE ABOUT EVIL.
    Long-time ago in the Animal Kingdom, a sheep was passing and saw a lion crying inside a cage trapped and the lion begged the sheep to save him with a promise not to kill and eat it but the sheep refused. After much persuasion and for the sheep’s gullibility it opened the cage for the lion.
    Now the lion was very hungry having stayed in the cage for days without food. It quickly grabbed the sheep to kill and eat but the sheep reminded him of his promise. They were still there arguing when other animals came passing and they sought to know what happened. Both the lion and the sheep narrated their own side of the story but because of fear and in trying to gain Favour in the sight of the lion, all the animals took side with the lion except the Tortoise who claim not to understand the whole scenario.
    Now the Tortoise asked the lion to show them where he was before the sheep rescued him, he pointed at the cage. He asked again, “were you inside or outside when the sheep arrived”? The lion said he was inside. The tortoise again said, “ok, enter let’s see how difficult it could be inside”. The lion entered and the tortoise locked him back inside.
    In amazement, the other animals asked tortoise “why” and he replied “if we allow him to eat the sheep today, he will still go hungry tomorrow and we don’t know the next amongst us to be eaten tomorrow.

30. Herman mwiinde

That is how life is,forgive each other.one Zambia one nation.

31. Limpo Namataa

Mubulela taba ya niti bo Edgar